Hako Scrubmaster B45CLH
With an area coverage of up to 2,900 m2/h, the Hako Scrubmaster B45CLH is ideal for the thorough scrubbing and vacuuming of medium-sized areas – e.g. corridors, consulting rooms, waiting areas, reception and catering service centres. The flexibility of their deployment ensures that they can provide perfect solutions for your specific needs. Select, for example, between two tank sizes, four brush heads with various working widths, plate or cylindrical brush technology and different battery systems and additional equipment.
As is always the case with Hako, maximum efficiency of the cleaning task is the focus of attention. As a result, the heavy duty construction, with die cast aluminium brush heads and squeegees, increases reliability while minimizing repair costs and downtimes. Their excellent ergonomics and the intuitive operation also contribute to increased productivity as do the various solutions for reducing water and cleaning agent consumption, which not only help save costs but also reduce environmental pollution.
The Hako Scrubmaster B45CLH is a healthcare specific pedestrian scrubber-drier ideal for use in medium sized areas.
- Hako-AntiBac anti-bacterial system
- Simply laid out and compact design and construction
- Fitted with an onboard battery charger and an easily accessible charging cable
- Electrical BRS system (brush release system)
- Squeegee rubbers/seals can be changed without tools
- Chemical dosing system (optional)
- Hako AquaStop enables the accurate application and efficient use of the cleaning solution