Hako Scrubmaster B70CLH
With an area coverage of up to 4,200 m2/h, the Scrubmaster B70CLH is ideal for the thorough scrubbing and vacuuming of medium and large sized areas such as corridors, reception areas, waiting rooms and office buildings as well as catering and storage areas. Combine the equipment to produce the optimum machine to fulfil your demands from three water tank sizes, five brush heads with various working widths, equipped with plate brush or cylindrical brush technology as well as different battery systems and additional equipment.
As is always the case with Hako, maximum efficiency is the focus of attention. The heavy duty construction, with die cast aluminium brush heads and squeegees, for example, increase reliability while repair costs and downtimes are kept to a minimum. The optimum ergonomics and intuitive operation as well as the various innovations for reducing the water and chemical consumption also contribute to ensuring fi rst class productivity.
The Hako Scrubmaster B70CLH is a high performance, efficient pedestrian scrubber-drier suitable for use in medium and large areas such as main corridors and reception areas.
- Hako-AntiBac anti-bacterial system
- Heavy duty construction and corrosion resistant aluminium brush head casting
- Cylindrical brush option available
- Direct Brush Release System for quick and easy changing of brushes
- Cost saving by Aqua-Control-System;
- All brushes are equipped with a water retaining ring
- Brushes and water stop when the machine stands still
- Precise dosage of cleaning solution
- Large tank lid for easy cleaning
- Easy ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, manoeuvrable construction
- Cost saving squeegee blades which may be used four times