Aisle-Master LP Gas
Aisle-Master is acknowledged as the pioneer of LPG (liquid petroleum gas) power in the articulated forklift sector. Aisle-Masters are fitted with a closed loop fuel system as standard, to improve emissions and fuel economy whilst a specially designed engine bay cooling system ensures the effective running of the engine for maximum uptime and reliability.
Benefits of LPG
The main benefit of LPG is reduced emissions levels, ideal for indoor and outdoor operation, making it useful for trucks that are used in almost all industries, even the most emission conscientious. LPG power also offers 24/7 operation with no loss of power.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Closed loop fuel system as standard
- Engine bay cooling system designed to effectively cool the engine compartment, for maximum reliability
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
All the innovative features of an Aisle-Master articulated, reach forklift mean you can increase warehouse storage, lower costs and improve productivity.
- Available in electric and LPG powered models, the articulated design offers unbeatable maneuverability, providing faster load cycle times and reduced driver fatigue.
- Greater reach and capacity: each truck lifts to heights up to 15m, offers VNA operation in aisle-widths of just 1.6 m .
Impressive load/lift capacity of up to 2.5t,
- Driver comfort and safety included as standard: enhanced cabin ergonomics and superb visibility lead to less downtime
- High quality robust construction of chassis and mast using high-grade steel and castings – gives better reliability and longer life span
- Each VNA truck can operate on any floor surface, both inside and out.