About Ability Handling
Ability Handling provide a complete sales, hire, maintenance and repair service for customers throughout the UK.
From humble beginnings we have grown steadily for over two decades to become one the leading independent materials handling equipment suppliers in the UK. Our early adoption of innovations such as Combilift multi-directional machines (we were their second UK dealer) has put us at the forefront of industry developments and therefore able to offer the best solution to your handling problem.
Ability Handling are also one of the longest standing Doosan dealers in the UK, being among the first Daewoo dealers as the brand was originally known here. The bulk of our hire fleet is made up of Doosan machines and over the years we have won many dealer awards, most recently in 2017. Doosan now also offer a range of German manufactured warehouse equipment and this has broadened the applications for their equipment.
In recent years our growth has been exceptional, fed by continuous investment in our employees, hire fleet, premises and IT systems. Our acquisition of SEV in 2015 opened a new chapter in the company's development, not only in respect of operational size but also in terms of industry scope and product range. With SEV came 90 years history of supplying electric vehicles to UK industry, healthcare and municipals, a legacy we intend to nurture for the future.
While maintaining the customer centric ethos of a family owned business we now have the operational scale and depth of expertise to handle fleets of any size with equal measure of aplomb.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.
- Doosan Counterbalance Forklift Trucks
- Doosan Warehouse Equipment
- Combilift Multi-directional Forklift Trucks
- Aisle-master Articulated VNA
- Cushman Electric Vehicles
- Hako Cleaning Machines
- Used and Refurbished Equipment
- Long Term Rental
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Hire
- Maintenance Contracts
- Service and Repair
- Spare Parts
- CFTS Accredited Thorough Examination
- ITSSAR Accredited Driver Training
- ISOQAR (ISO 9001: 2015)
- CFTS Quality Assurance Procedural Code
- Fork Lift Truck Association Member
- Engineering Employers Federation Member
- Freight Transport Association Member